Upon a recent visit to the pasta pomodoro in vallejo, my son and his family were not treated with respect because my 4 year old grandson has autism.

The restaurant was empty at the time, only one other customer. The staff were rude and unaccommodating. The waitress stared at my grandson like he was a freak.

My grandson was not doing anything to disrupt the restaurant. He was not running around or yelling. He just wanted to stare at the fans. Autistic kids have obsessions to things but they should be treated with respect.

Please instruct your employees to respect and accommodate all people even special needs people.

I will make sure everyone I know will hear about the horrible way a special needs child was treated in your establishment.....and that includes social media

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Damianteresa stated that there is a room for improvement of treatment of special needs child. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of pasta pomodoro waiter. Pasta Pomodoro needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pasta pomodoro waiter in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pasta Pomodoro.

Comments